Big Jet Planes

เขียนโดย ohada |

Big jet planes? I'm afraid, fear, fear. The thought sends me into physical fear. I just do not like the idea of them. I love small propeller aircraft. I would be out of my way to go on holiday on a propeller plane. It 'the same applies, of course, just like a passport or travel insurance, is only the concept that I have built themselves as something I like and something that I like to focus.

Let's talk. Fear. I do not reallytremble, but only physically feel very frightened. I walked around the house switching all the little things you do before you go on vacation. Make a list of things to do than to me something to focus, instead of worrying about things that will not be worried. This is really no reason for concern. But the fear returned.

And 'only fear, I tell myself. But wow, that fear, a kind of feeling. Perhaps it is fear. Maybe I'm justinventing around me to go with that particular cat food enough, so others have no excuse to feed them while I'm on vacation distracting.

I do not buy travel insurance if I have the tickets, but I looked on the internet and see what is offered. Then I am afraid again. This is ridiculous. We spend so much time preparing and working and saving so that we can have a great holiday, then just arrived, too, with all the stress ""mode.

Hmm, I'm not so stressed. I think I'm looking forward to it. Well, I would in any case, if there is an airplane propeller. The airport of Nice, with a small strip of grass runway. Somehow there is something real and leave free disk from an airport.

Many websites for trip cancellation insurance. Maybe too many. Maybe that's all the same company. No, it's a lot of companies and now I'm always a little 'tired of surfing quotes for travel insurance. Seeking a site for comparison. That's better. Suddenly, a little shake, just a little '. All these trains, planes, taxis, make sure that I am at the right time.

I dream of flying for 5 minutes to learn a little plane and the field behind the house is transformed into a private airstrip. That would be nice. I wonder what would have to go directly from A to B in your private plane. I suppose that trip --> Insurance would be much more fashionable.

But it would be worth it. Several years ago, said that in the future, we would have all these really cool roads sky with flying cars or something like that. It 'was so exciting. But no one has invented, or at least not what we do.

I think part of the fun of travel is that someone else is usually a key factor of growth for you. Yes, I wish only that you travel insurance, you sit back and relax.

Visit : Travel Tour Guides Dlp Projector

0 ความคิดเห็น