Europe Travel Medical Insurance - If you purchase a policy offered by a European tour operator?

เขียนโดย ohada |

I got a call from a customer in Salt Lake City, UT. He was willing to work for a Europe-accompanied tour. Their concern was to have sufficient insurance coverage, both medical and baggage while traveling through Europe.

He wanted to know whether the travel insurance Europe, offered by select tour in Europe offer sufficient insurance. Well, I said that the answer to this question depends on many things, and each requires careful Insurance for their specific needs.

I asked the following 3 questions:

1.) You are currently on Medicare or your current health insurance is valid abroad?
I have experienced in the past that most of my clients have reported that their health insurance, HMO, PPO, or do not provide coverage overseas, but it is always advisable to inquire with your current health insurance provider to see if you is abroad could be covered. When they meet for the overseas> What, then also check if they cover the evacuation, because it is not normally covered. Most of the additional insurance providers set limits on the evacuation of up to $ 5000 back for an international air ticket back home. In many cases, last minute international flights can cost much more. In my past experience, the insurance policy of most major tour operators, if someone has made the hospital available and must be evacuated (sent home for theStates.) On the situation of my client were Medicare, so a trip to Europe because of supplementary health insurance are looking for basic Medicare does not cover services internationally.

2.) How often do you travel internationally?
) If you frequently travel internationally (or even 3 times a year, can be cheaper to go all served with an annual policy rather than tour operator. In many cases, these measures coverAll trips for a whole period of one year. Since I am a travel agent, I am one of them and they are great! Now my trips tailored to our clients, they are planning the 35th anniversary celebration, and this is the only international trip this year, so once again, the travel insurance offered by the Europe tour in Europe , which they needed for such a trip were taking.

3.) Do you have pre-existingConditions?
Many providers of travel insurance 3 limit the amount of pre-existing condition results when you have paid a lot more to upgrade the coverage, and some not for the coverage exists. With many tour operators before they can cover the existing conditions if you purchase insurance for the deposit. Currently, my client said he did not have diabetes, but has everything under control. Once again, I recalled that since itsRequirement may be considered a pre-existing condition, with the remote possibility that could get worse, buying insurance from European tour operator at the same time they paid their deposits would cover these pre-existing conditions.

Based on the responses above to my three questions, I suggest you take my clients for health insurance for travel to Europe, which is offered by the tour operator, instead of the insuranceelsewhere, so you get not only a personal tour, but they are always a customized insurance, I have this problem, same question for many years, and in 9 out of 10 of my clients and I will vote for the insurance for Europe Tour Operators provided opt.

Related : 32 inch LCD TV

0 ความคิดเห็น